Omurice (Japanese Omelette Rice). Today’s recipe is Omurice, or Japanese Omelette Rice. I received a lot of requests from readers for this recipe and I was a bit surprised how popular this dish is. At most Japanese restaurants we have in the Bay Area, Omurice is not even on the menu, but I think this dish is pretty well-known and popular.
With sweet and savory chicken and tomato fried. Omurice or omu-rice (オムライス, Omu-raisu) is an example of yōshoku (Western-influenced style of Japanese cuisine) consisting of an omelet made with fried rice and thin, fried scrambled eggs. Japanese Omelette-Topped Ketchup Fried Rice With Chicken (Omurice). You can have Omurice (Japanese Omelette Rice) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Omurice (Japanese Omelette Rice)
- It’s 1 porsi of nasi.
- You need 2 butir of telur.
- Prepare 1 batang of daun bawang.
- Prepare 1 saset of kornet sapi.
- You need 1 buah of tomat potong kecil (skip).
- It’s 2 siung of bawang putih cincang.
- It’s 2 sdm of saus sambal.
- Prepare 2 sdm of saus tiram.
- It’s 1 sdm of kecap manis.
- You need 1/2 sdt of lada bubuk.
- It’s secukupnya of kaldu bubuk.
For those unfamiliar with omurice, it’s a Japanese invention that combines an omelette with fried rice. You’ll often hear it referred to as omuraisu (a contraction of the words omuretsu and raisu, the Japanese pronunciations. Japanese kids’ favourite dish, Omurice (Japanese Rice Omelette) is another Western-influenced Japanese dish. It is basically an omelette with ketchup-flavoured chicken fried rice inside it.
Omurice (Japanese Omelette Rice) step by step
- Siapkan semua bahan kemudian kocok lepas telur beri sedikit garam lada aduk rata buat dadar pada teflon yg sudah di oles sedikit minyak masak hingga matang sisihkan.
- Tumis bawang putih sampe harum masukkan kornet aduk2 kemudian nasi aduk hingga rata.
- Kemudian masukkan saus sambal kecap manis saus tiram lada dan kaldu bubuk aduk rata sesaat sebelum diangkat masukkan daun bawang dan potongan tomat angkat sajikan diatas dadar telur tadi lipat sampe menutupi nasgor’a sajikan hangat~.
The word ‘omurice’ or ‘omuraisu’ (オムライス) is a typical Japanese-made English dish. How to make omurice (omelet rice) at home, thanks to a Japanese home cook’s authentic recipe. Quickly cooked with lots of butter, the exterior of the omelet always came out uneven, with coffee-colored pockmarks where the eggs came in contact with the hottest parts of the pan. Japanese omurice is typically made with chicken, but Koreans commonly use beef, pork or ham as well. You can also add a little bit of heavy cream or milk for a softer omelette, but I didn’t include.