Simple Omurice. Omurice, a beloved staple of Japanese home cooking, is a linguistic and literal mash-up of omelet and rice A plain omelet cloaks ketchup-flavored fried rice, often called “chicken rice” even when it’s made. Omurice is a classic Japanese Yoshoku recipe, savory chicken ketchup fried rice wrapped in a thin Today’s recipe is Omurice, or Japanese Omelette Rice. I received a lot of requests from readers for.
I grew up an hour north of Manhattan’s Grand. Butter, carrot, celery, cheddar cheese, eggs, garlic, green bell pepper, green chili pepper, ground black pepper, ketchup, onion, red bell pepper, rice, salt, smoked sausage, vegetable oil, white mushrooms. Omurice, or Omuraisu as it’s pronounced in Japan, is a portmanteau of “Omelette” and “Rice.” Omurice is comprised of two main components, and can also be sauced. You can have Simple Omurice using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Omurice
- Prepare 1 butir of telur.
- Prepare 1 sdm of air.
- You need 3 butir of bawang merah, iris tipis.
- Prepare 3 butir of bawang putih, iris tipis.
- You need 1 buah of sosis, potong-potong sesuai selera.
- It’s 1 mangkuk of nasi (kurleb 200gr).
- Prepare 3 sdm of minyak, untuk menumis.
- Prepare 1 sdt of garam.
- It’s 1/2 sdt of kaldu jamur.
- You need 1/2 sdt of lada bubuk.
- You need 1 sdm of kecap manis.
- You need 1 sdt of minyak wijen.
This Omurice Recipe is Japanese comfort food at its best! Ketchup flavored fried rice packed with veggies and served inside a fluffy omelette – it’s delicious! Omurice is a popular Japanese food that was originally influenced by Western cuisine. Prepare fried rice and a thin omelette separately, then cover the fried rice in the omelette.
Simple Omurice instructions
- Siapkan bahan. Campur telur dan air, kocok..
- Oles wajan teflon dengan minyak, ratakan di permukaan teflon. Dadar telur tipis saja sampai matang (2x di teflon 10 cm)..
- Panaskan minyak. Tumis bawang putih dan bawang merah hingga harum. Masukkan sosis, aduk rata..
- Masukkan nasi, kecap, garam, jamur bubuk, lada bubuk dan minyak wijen, aduk rata. Masak hingga matang. Tes rasa, angkat..
- Sajikan kreasi simple Omurice..
Omurice or omu-rice (オムライス, Omu-raisu) is an example of yōshoku (Western-influenced style of Japanese cuisine) consisting of an omelet made with fried rice and thin, fried scrambled eggs. Omurice (오므라이스) is fried rice wrapped in egg omelette. It’s a fusion dish that combines Asian fried rice with Western omelette and ketchup. The dish started in Japan and spread to other Asian. Omurice is a classic Japanese dish consisting of ketchup flavored rice cooked together with chicken and peas, and wrapped in a thin omelette.