Omurice (Japanese Omelette Rice). Today’s recipe is Omurice, or Japanese Omelette Rice. I received a lot of requests from readers for this recipe and I was a bit surprised how popular this dish is. At most Japanese restaurants we have in the Bay Area, Omurice is not even on the menu, but I think this dish is pretty well-known and popular.
With sweet and savory chicken and tomato fried. Omurice or omu-rice (オムライス, Omu-raisu) is an example of yōshoku (Western-influenced style of Japanese cuisine) consisting of an omelet made with fried rice and thin, fried scrambled eggs. Japanese Omelette-Topped Ketchup Fried Rice With Chicken (Omurice). You can cook Omurice (Japanese Omelette Rice) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Omurice (Japanese Omelette Rice)
- It’s 1 piring of nasi putih.
- You need 2 butir of telur.
- Prepare 2 siung of bawang putih,cincang.
- It’s 1 bungkus of kornet sapi.
- It’s 2 sdm of saos sambal/2 sachet.
- Prepare 1 sdm of kecap manis.
- It’s 2 sdm of saos tiram.
- Prepare 1/2 sdt of merica.
- Prepare secukupnya of Kaldu bubuk.
- Prepare 2 batang of daun bawang.
- Prepare 1 buah of tomat,potong dadu.
For those unfamiliar with omurice, it’s a Japanese invention that combines an omelette with fried rice. You’ll often hear it referred to as omuraisu (a contraction of the words omuretsu and raisu, the Japanese pronunciations. Japanese kids’ favourite dish, Omurice (Japanese Rice Omelette) is another Western-influenced Japanese dish. It is basically an omelette with ketchup-flavoured chicken fried rice inside it.
Omurice (Japanese Omelette Rice) instructions
- Siapkan bahan yang akan diolah.
- Kocok lepas telur, kemudian dadar di teflon yang dioles sedikit minyak.
- Tumis bawang putih hingga harum,kemudian masukkan kornet,aduk.
- Tambahkan nasi,kecap,saos tiram,saos sambal.
- Aduk rata,kemudian tambahkan daun bawang dan tomat,aduk rata.
- Taruh nasi diatas telur dadar,kemudian lipat hingga nasi tertutup,sajikan.
The word ‘omurice’ or ‘omuraisu’ (オムライス) is a typical Japanese-made English dish. How to make omurice (omelet rice) at home, thanks to a Japanese home cook’s authentic recipe. Quickly cooked with lots of butter, the exterior of the omelet always came out uneven, with coffee-colored pockmarks where the eggs came in contact with the hottest parts of the pan. Japanese omurice is typically made with chicken, but Koreans commonly use beef, pork or ham as well. You can also add a little bit of heavy cream or milk for a softer omelette, but I didn’t include.